I call this the end of part 1, cos thats the end of the core papers. 2 more S Papers to go. Actually, I think the stress level has reduced by quite a lot by now. Cos I know I won't make it for S Papers, so anything above an "U" grade is considered very remarkable already. But even if thats the case, I don't see why the school is so unfair to have lessons in the morning. Why, don't need to study at all is it? I want my definition marks ok!
Actually I did regret...not abt taking S Papers, its abt not taking Maths S Paper. Cos I think my Physics is really getting from bad to worse. But its too late already. And I too regret taking the Triple Sci combi instead of Double Maths. Bio is really hard leh, and I'm so so sick of bio that I really don't know how I'm going to survive the actual paper. It really seems as if no matter how hard I've tried or how much effort I've put in, there's still no improvement. Once again, be glad that my results don't deteriorate...
And Mrs Ho was the very very 1st teacher to 'feed' us with GP compre. So fast eh? According to her command, I'm only supposed to touch it after S papers, but maybe if I'm in a good mood tonight, I will try to complete so that its ready for discussion on Tues, but depends on my mood. Haha....